JACR, The Official Publication of the American College of Radiology
Now available for both iPad and iPhone! It just got a whole lot easier to keep up with the latest practice-related information in radiology. The JACR app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap.
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: IOS 8
Journal subscribers and ACR members: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the JACR website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About JACR, The Official Publication of the American College of Radiology
The official journal of the American College of Radiology, JACR aims to enhance the practice of diagnostic radiology, interventional radiology, radiation oncology, and medical physics by publishing important and practical articles on clinical practice, practice management, health services research and policy, and education; topics not well addressed in other peer-reviewed journals in the field.
iTunes Subscriptions to Journal of the American College of Radiology (JACR)
A single issue of the journal for $31.99
1-year subscription to the journal for $189.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
iTunes Subscriber’s Auto-Renew Feature
Yearly iTunes subscriptions will automatically renew each year unless you cancel. You can cancel at any time and up to 24 hours before your current subscription expires. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the same price for the renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
- June 08, 2014 Initial release
- August 11, 2014 New version 4.0
- December 20, 2014 New version 4.5
- January 24, 2015 New version 4.5.1
- September 24, 2015 New version 5.5
- March 05, 2016 New version 5.6.1
- November 25, 2016 New version 6.0.1