As always we are all ears to listen to our customers. Below is what came to the top your list and what we are happy to deliver:
- Russian localization
- minor bug fixes
"... Eat Salad addresses a common situation for parents of preschoolers" - Fun Educational Apps [www.funeducationalapps.com]
" ... The app makes it fun for children to interact in a variety of settings and does not require them to engage for too long which is perfect for shorter attention spans." - iMums [www.theimum.com]
You will definitely enjoy this app which combines proven educational methods with heaps of fun and interactive exercises designed specifically for your child... and YOU!
This app will teach your toddler to read his or her first three-letter words (including MOM and DAD!). We help kids learn by using the Phonemic Awareness method. The app introduces 13 basic phonemes which your child will learn to put together using our Word Machine. We have invented this approach in order to combine effective learning with having heaps of fun! The app also offers 4 captivating games as well as a memorization module that helps your child to learn systematically. At the same time emphasis is placed primarily on parent involvement. Enjoy the first episode of the series!
***WHAT MAKES THIS APP UNIQUE***
* Our app is designed to maximize the parent-child learning experience, combining learning and fun.
* Our app is tested and approved by professional psychologists. We can assure you that this works as we here at Mofables teach our own kids to read by using this app!
* We are building a series of apps that share common characters and themes. This helps to grab and keep kids’ attention and results in a better learning environment.
* We design our products in such a way that children, apart from learning to read, will socialize more easily and develop their communication skills more quickly.
* Our graphics and sounds are carefully crafted by child teaching experts.
* Our app ensures privacy - NO ADS, NO IN-APP OFFERS, SAFE EXTERNAL LINKS
* FREE do-it-yourself add-ons (ie. flashcards, stick puppets etc.)
YOUR TODDLER WILL LEARN TO READ!!!
Yes, your child can learn to read as early as 2! Even before your son or daughter goes off to school, they can learn to read with you, at home or anywhere else!
***THE METHOD BEHIND PEN NOCHIO***
According to a National Institute of Child Health and Human Development report, Phonemic Awareness is the best method to learn to read. Its conclusion states:
‘. . . teaching children to manipulate phonemes in words was highly effective under a variety of teaching conditions with a variety of learners across a range of grade and age levels and that teaching phonemic awareness to children significantly improves their reading more than instruction that lacks any attention to Phonemic Awareness.’
The vast majority of brain function develops during the first 6 years of life. Although the chances to develop most of the cognitive abilities are not lost after that time, “the earlier, the better” definitely fits here.
***THREE SIMPLE RULES***
Use the app on a daily basis - Systematic use is the key to success!
Exploring things together is fun and memorable!
“Say it with me!” & “Repeat after me!”
In daily life, practice what you have learned together!
Enough is enough! Stop whenever your kid says enough.
Better to take a break than break the fun.
FUN THROUGH LEARNING!
This app is brought to you by Mofables. Please send us a message at [email protected] and share your opinion about the game (the same holds for suggestions or bug reports, your feedback really matters to us!). You can also visit our website to learn more about our method or app concepts. In order to find more applications for children or keep up with what’s new, follow us on Twitter or Facebook.
Mail-address: [email protected]
- September 05, 2013 Initial release
- November 13, 2013 New version 1.1
- November 29, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- December 01, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- December 30, 2013 New version 1.2
- February 15, 2014 New version 1.3
- September 02, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- September 14, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99