- using the camera on the iPad has been completly redesigned
- you can now select, zoom and change the inclination of the text to be analyzed
- we improved the text recognition
- the free version now allows you to translate text up to 500 characters against 250 earlier
- we changed the packages that you can buy in the application in order to significantly reduce the cost per translation. We add a bonus per package that allows you to translate text from US$0.014
- the 71 languages are now used as the source language (against 53 previously)
- we've added a list of applications that we have created
- we fixed some bugs on the user interface (mostly for iPad)
Have you ever felt the frustration of trying to translate a signpost, newspaper, or menu on holiday, and feel as if you look foolish flicking through a phrasebook trying to find the answer? Thanks to VTranslator, travelers everywhere never have to suffer such irritation again! This brilliant application allows you to translate from and into more than 50 different languages, helping to make your trip as easy and stress free as you would have hoped.
With VTranslator, you do not even have to look like a tourist! Simple take a photo or quickly type the text into your device, and VTranslator instantly translates into your native language. Save yourself time and money against the cost of a phrasebook, travel dictionary, or other highly priced translation applications, and trust VTranslator to get you through your trip without a hiccup.
- Translate anything you need to, from signposts, to newspaper text, restaurant menus, and much more!
- Recognizes 53 languages and translates into 71 languages
- App interface available in nine languages
- Use embedded device camera to shoot text for translation
- Manually input or correct text yourself
- March 24, 2013 Initial release
- April 02, 2013 New version 1.1
- April 11, 2013 New version 1.11
- April 16, 2013 New version 1.20
- May 21, 2013 New version 1.30
- June 14, 2013 New version 1.31
- July 13, 2013 New version 1.40