- Performance improvements and bug fixes.
Linesweeper is puzzle similar to Minesweeper. Your aim is to create a single continuous non-intersecting loop. The numbered tiles can't be passed through. The number means how many of the 8 surrounding tiles should contain some part of the solution path.
Linesweeper is originally invented by Jak Marshall.
**** Linesweeper features ****
- 5 difficulty levels
- more than 500 levels
- "Check" function can highlight wrong lines
- option to enable automatically highlight wrong lines
- Automatically indicate correct numbers
- Autosave the process of unfinished levels
- Record best completion time for each level
- Game Center Achievements
- Try to complete as many levels as possible
- June 13, 2014 Initial release
- September 20, 2014 New version 1.1.2