Made icons more meaningful
The app brings you headlines, video and news stories from local and regional perspectives as well as around the world. it delivers the latest breaking news and information on the latest sports and top sports stars.
You can add any keywords on Sports topic or any topic in the world. The app finds content and summaries it for you.
The app makes reading news more fun: easy to use, easy to scan, clear and concise.
* OFFLINE news reading
Pull down and release to refresh and save clean news article for OFFLINE news reading.
* Better readability
Provide the clean, text-optimized reading experience
* Comprehensive up-to-date news coverage, aggregated from sources all over the world
* Search for latest news based on location and any keywords easily.
* Display up-to-date news brief in various categories.
* Customize your local and favorite news using keywords such as your Location, athletics, as well as any keywords etc.
* Share news in Facebook, Twitter and Email
* Save news to read it later. And save your favorite news sites after you read news.
* Pull down and release to refresh the content
* Attribute each news item to its provider, and include a link to related articles for each news item.
* Support 50+ regions and read language: Australia,India,Israel,Malaysia,New Zealand,Philippines,Singapore,العربي العالم (Arab world),الإمارات (UAE),لبنان (Lebanon),السعودية (KSA),中国版 (China),香港版 (Hong Kong),भारत (India),தமிழ்(India),മലയാളം (India),తెలుగు (India),ישראל (Israel),한국 (Korea),台灣版 (Taiwan),Việt Nam (Vietnam) België,Belgique,Botswana,Česká republika, Deutschland, España, Ethiopia, France, Ghana, Ireland, Italia, Kenya, Magyarország, Moroc, Namibia, Nederland, Nigeria, Norge, Österreich, Polska, Portugal, Schweiz, Sénégal, South, Africa,Suisse,Sverige,Tanzania,Türkiye,Uganda,U.K.,Zimbabwe,مصر(Egypt),Ελλάδα (Greece),Россия (Russia),Србија (Serbia),Украина (Ukraine),Україна (Ukraine),Argentina,Brasil,Canada English,Canada Français,Chile,Colombia,Cuba,Estados Unidos,México,Perú,U.S.,Venezuela
- August 05, 2014 Initial release