We have fixed some minor bugs and have made some improvements in the gameplay.
A stunning 3-D infinite runner where you're RunBot, an advanced robotic weapon system. You've rejected your protocol as a killing machine and now you've made a brave dash for freedom – you won’t let laser towers, drone attacks, or obstacles slow you down!
As RunBot, you'll have to run, race, flip and fly around a never-ending and always changing series of obstacles. Whether it's evading energy panels to leaping land mines, escaping to freedom is never easy.
"Stunning in 3D as every background element is wonderfully detailed." - Touch Arcade
"Addictive and always changing, RunBot is great for quick bursts of fun..." - MacLife
"If you’re a fan of infinite runners...then you will want to check out RunBot." - AppAdvice
= FEATURES =
• FREE TO PLAY
• Awesome freerunning moves – use Parkour-style jumps to dodge around obstacles, mines, and plasma turrets.
• Stunning graphics – race RunBot through a futuristic city in time to a pumping fast-paced soundtrack.
• Tilt ‘n Touch game play – swipe the screen to guide RunBot while he runs, then tilt your device to move in flying Jetpack mode!
• Upgrade your Tech – collect battery cells and power cores to upgrade RunBot’s arsenal and armor!
• Competitive play - run past your buddies' high scores in the game and become the top runner!
If you have any ideas for game improvements, or feedback about problems, it'd be great to hear from you! You can reach us at support at [email protected]
PLEASE READ: RunBot is a game that's completely free to play. However, you will have the option to buy some in-game items for real money. If you'd prefer to not use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your mobile device's settings.
- August 24, 2013 Initial release
- October 11, 2013 New version 1.0.4
- November 07, 2013 New version 1.0.5
- December 28, 2013 New version 2.0
- February 11, 2015 New version 2.0.1
- May 19, 2015 New version 2.1.0
- June 13, 2015 New version 2.2
- July 15, 2015 New version 2.2.2
- October 23, 2015 New version 2.3.0