Updating graphics and converting into free app
Best Contenders: "Fractions"
For Classrooms: Need a tool to make the students get better in computation? Want to track the progress of each and every child? Best Contenders app series has many different concepts and skill levels. In this series this is Fractions.
Get progress report for each child to track the individual progress and also compare scores with other schools or states or countries to know who the Best Contender is.
Students can enter their ID and log on to their account in any mobile device.
For individuals: Want to play Math games with your friends? Do you want prove yourself best in Math? Best Contenders app is right for you. Best Contenders app is best for you. This is " Fractions " game of the series. Win the game and be the BEST CONTENDER!!!! Download the app and create your own account with any name and a 4 digit pin code. In this app you get play the Beginner level. You will be able to play the app in any of your mobile devices just logging in your username and four digit pin code.
This game is about simple math operations, not with numbers but with Fractions. You can play this game in 3 different levels- Basic, Intermediate and Advanced. Based on the level you choose the difficulty changes.
If you choose basic difficulty level, in additions operations you get questions like this...
1/3 + 1/3 = ?
Answer is 2/3
If you choose intermediate difficulty level, in additions operations you get questions like this...
5/6 + 2/3 = ?
Answer is 9/6
If you choose advanced difficulty level, in additions operations you get questions like this...
1 1/3 + 2 1/2 = ?
Answer is 3 5/6
- Can practice Adding, Subtracting, Multiplying and Dividing Fractions
- Difficulty increases with each question
- Each question has different score
- Has Single player, Multiplayer or Play with Device options
- Report Card to view the all the questions attempted
- Top Contenders list to view the top scores
- March 23, 2013 Initial release
- May 24, 2013 New version 1.1.0
- June 14, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- September 01, 2013 New version 1.1.1
- September 01, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- September 20, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- December 12, 2013 New version 2.1.1
- December 12, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- February 25, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- April 12, 2014 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!