• Retaking exams no longer decrements the amount of remaining questions in the Dashboard
• Behind-the-scenes optimizations for the cloud (coming soon!)
Pocket Prep is an award-winning tool in mobile learning and exam preparation. Pocket Prep allows you to study anywhere, anytime, right from your mobile device. We strive to make studying more efficient by redefining how you prepare for the NCLEX® RN exam. Create customized practice tests, view detailed answer rationales, and review your results with just a few taps!
2015 Academics’ Choice “Smart Media” award winner
2016 EdTech Digest “Cool Tool” award winner
The Science Behind Mobile Learning:
Overloading your brain with too much information at once is a common study mistake. Research has shown that smaller, more frequent study sessions are the key to knowledge retention. In other words, taking short quizzes on the go is becoming a much more effective means of exam preparation than reading page after page in a textbook. Apps offer the benefit of interaction, which means you’re far more likely to remember a concept you engage with rather than one you’ve only read about.
Study for the Boards anytime, no matter where life takes you.
NCLEX® RN Content Areas:
- Basic Care and Comfort
- Health Promotion and Maintenance
- Management of Care
- Pharmacological and Parenteral Therapies
- Physiological Adaptation
- Psychosocial Integrity
- Reduction of Risk Potential
- Safety and Infection Control
Get Started for Free:
We provide a limited free version so you can get a feel for the app before deciding to upgrade. The free version offers 74 questions with detailed answer explanations.
- 30 free questions available with download
- 30 free bonus questions available through social media
- 14-day access to the Question of the Day (QOTD)
- Comprehensive test-taking strategy guide
Unlock the Ultimate Mobile Learning Experience:
A one-time in-app purchase grants full lifetime access to our NCLEX® app.
- 825 total practice questions and detailed rationales
- Lifetime access to Question of the Day (QOTD)
- Unlock all social media bonus questions
- Unlock Exam Builder to create customized exams
- Priority in-app support
“Highly recommend paying for the full version. Questions are super helpful and love the explanations with every single answer. I was impressed with this app. So handy and thorough!” – Alyson Starkey, iTunes Reviewer
“Perfect tool! Very nice way to test your knowledge and find your weak spots. You can look up your failed answers and learn from it as you get familiar with the testing procedure.” – Christian Buehler, iTunes Reviewer
Pocket Prep Features:
- No internet required
- Study Modes: See answers as you go or at the end
- Retake past exams with a single tap
- Study reminders and QOTD notifications
- Automatic test saving and retrieval
- Detailed history and results reporting
- Exam day countdown
Our team of writers and editors are industry leaders who have meticulously crafted NCLEX® practice questions and detailed answer explanations with you in mind. Since 2011, Pocket Prep has been the leader in mobile learning and has helped over two million students and professionals achieve more.
Need help? Contact us through the app’s support section at any time for a response within 24 hours.
- June 08, 2014 Initial release
- August 07, 2014 New version 4.0
- August 07, 2014 Price increase: $9.99 -> $14.99
- September 18, 2014 New version 4.1
- September 22, 2014 Price decrease: $14.99 -> $8.99
- October 02, 2014 Price increase: $8.99 -> $19.99
- November 08, 2014 New version 4.1.1
- March 03, 2015 New version 5.0
- March 03, 2015 Price decrease: $19.99 -> FREE!
- March 12, 2015 New version 5.0.1
- May 10, 2015 New version 5.1
- May 18, 2015 New version 5.2
- July 04, 2015 New version 5.2.1
- October 19, 2015 New version 5.3
- July 04, 2016 New version 6.0.2
- July 26, 2016 New version 6.0.5
- August 15, 2016 New version 6.0.7
- November 05, 2016 New version 6.0.9
- November 07, 2016 New version 6.0.11