What's NewIf you have any problems with the update then please contact our support email@example.com. Leaving a bad review won't fix the problem
optimizied app for iOS 7
added new app icon
added more meaningful buttons
added new feature to set background color
fixed bug with 23 and 43 minutes
App DescriptionOne of kind touch timer app. Set Timer with Just 2 touches. Cool huh?
Make every moment count with this visual Timer App. This is the most intutive timer app available in the app store.
Touch the app and move your fingers in clockwise direction to set time.
Timer is shown in different colors for
- Minutes in RED
- Hours in BLUE
- Seconds in GREEN
- 24+ alarm ringers to choose from!
* Simple and effective and easy controls
* Touch the app and move your fingers in clockwise direction to set time.
* Huge Display of clock
* Supports both landscape and portrait modes
* The counter keep going even if you stop the app by putting in the background or get interrupted by a phone call
* Timer sends a notification even if app is in background
* Hours are shown in blue, minutes are shown in Red, and seconds in green
* Don't like to rotate? Then select from hour / minute dial or pre-select 5 minutes increment numbers
* Adjust screen brightness
* 24+ alarm ringers to choose from!
* Set timer up to 12 hours & 59 minutes.
* Parents love it: Your kids will finally understand what “five more minutes” really means!
* Professional Organizers love it
* Students with Special Needs love it: Visual Timer help them “own” their tasks.
* High-achievers with special needs use it for tests, therapy, college and work.
* Teachers love it: Students can pla their work without the anxiety of a numerical count down.
* So simple that even a kid can use it!
HOW TO MAKE IT WORK:
1. If you want to set time for 30 minutes then move your finger slowly over the clock in clockwise direction. If you need to set it for longer then keep rotating your finger over the clock. Hours are shown in blue.
2. Once the time is set then click on the play button on the top
3. If for some reason you need to pause timer then click on the pause time button
4. If you need to reset the timer, click on the recycle timer button
5. That its! How simple is that?
See what some of the users are saying about this app
Simple & Dependable- 5-stars (USA)
Easy to use and I continuously get compliments when I use it for training. More than 25 of my friends have it now.
GREAT FIND! 5-stars (USA)
I am very excited about this app! I am a special education teacher -- and frequently need a timer throughout the school day for MANY various reasons. In addition to needing a 'regular timer', I also have many occasions when I need a VISUAL TIMER to help students understand the concept of time, time remaining, time that has passed, the time they have 'lost and/or earned', etc. ----SO this app is especially fantastic! AND during the summer, this timer will also come in handy with my daughter! I've only "tested" this out w/ a couple of practice timings--but so far so good. I am optimistic. If this app works like I hope, I am looking forward to telling my co-workers about it AND also having it loaded onto other iPads used within my program.
Teacher used- 5-stars (USA)
Use this app with your smart board. Kids love the graphic and get a good sense of time. Great visual learning
Works great- 5-stars (USA)
So convenient...my autistic daughter loves it and helps her with doing things for certain time limits
Produced By SimpleGames
If you have any questions or concerns then please check our support website at http://six-axis.com/ios/timertouch2/
October 30, 2013 New version 3.1
June 08, 2013 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
June 08, 2013 New version 2.1
June 06, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
March 08, 2013 Initial Release