-Fixed calendar bug preventing it from opening up on current date.
THE PERFECT WORK ORGANIZER & NOTE TAKING APP FOR STUDENTS & TEACHERS!
STUDENTS: Tired of those heavy binders and that big backpack you have to lug around all day? Save your school work on your iPhone/iPod or iPad and have it ALL organized and easily accessible!!!
TEACHERS: Teachers, do you have to keep files full of student work samples to show progress or justify grades? Save them by student on your favorite iDevice and have them at your fingertips for all those important conferences & meetings!!
Do your students have problems with losing notes and not being able to study them? Version 2.0 lets students take notes on their mobile device and easily save them for review, or editing, by subject & date taken. You also have the option of taking the notes in the Cornell Note format. The notes can then be emailed to teachers or study partners.
With School Binder, you can save all your school materials and notes by subject or student, and then also by category under the subject tab. Simply take a picture or screenshot of your work, then pick from the category tab in which you want to store the document. Or, if you are a teacher, you may create a tab for each of your students and save their work samples through out the school year.
Category Tabs under each subject/student tab include:
- Plus, you can add custom tabs to fit your individual needs
The app also includes a calendar that will keep track of your entries and notes by day and by assignment. This makes it easy to go back and review notes, study past tests, and be assured that your work is never lost. Plus, a general portfolio category is included to keep information such as course registration, graduation plans, or anything else you need to have handy and easily accessible.
As a bonus, you have the ability to load and store PowerPoint or Keynote presentations, PDFs, and Word or Pages documents through iTunes File sharing. All saved information in this app can be backed up to your computer so you can easily keep files on past year’s courses.
In addition, the app can be password protected, and your information can be saved to iCloud or backed up to your computer through iTunes File Sharing.
The app can be customized for non-students to help organize your life, and the subject tabs can be personalized to your desire. This will allow you have all of your important document always at your fingertips.
TEACHERS: Please visit the “About This App” site for information on how to use this app in the classroom and for collaborative discussions.
Note to Users: this app does require a camera to function, thus it it will not work with the original iPad 1.
- December 02, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- November 25, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- August 31, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- August 04, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- June 27, 2014 New version 3.2
- April 20, 2014 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- April 13, 2014 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- January 20, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- January 18, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- January 06, 2014 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- December 20, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- November 18, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- October 25, 2013 New version 3.1
- October 14, 2013 New version 3.0
- August 20, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- July 31, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- July 13, 2013 New version 2.2
- June 23, 2013 New version 2.0
- June 15, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- June 11, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- May 20, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- May 15, 2013 New version 1.4
- April 29, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- April 28, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- April 24, 2013 New version 1.2
- April 15, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- April 05, 2013 Initial release