148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: SURREALLY ADDICTIVE :: Read Our Full Review >>
Take control of a kung fu sheep in this casual arcade game that successfully borrows from iOS hits.
What's New- Fixed bug preventing some users from using tilt features
- Added alternative swipe-based control scheme
- Normalized difficulty levels across different devices
- Improved tutorial by converting it to a splash page before beginning the first level
- Fixed bug preventing users from playing their own music in the background
- Improved visual indication to user of the presence of multiple levels
- Improved visual indication of the unlocking of a new level
- Added screen to indicate to player when he or she has defeated all the robots of a particular level
- Remixed music/sfx volumes
- Changed load-up splash page
App DescriptionAppAdvice - "the arcade game youâ€™ve been dreaming about."
148Apps - "a completely new and exciting gameplay experience."
TouchArcade - "quite a fun arcade game ... I was surprised by how much I've been coming back to it"
Did you know that Robots can't dream? Jealous and angry, robots are invading Dream World en masse! Jump, dive, and kick across four environments to stop them before they take over Dream World and prevent us from ever dreaming again!
Prepare yourself for an adventure like no other! Smash invading robots, dodge bombs, grab powerÂups, pilot a spaceship, slide through dangerous situations with impeccable timing, smirk with well-Âdeserved selfÂsatisfaction, and whatever you do, don't fall!
Easy, intuitive controls allow for precision action and deep gameplay! 180 missions, combined with bonuses, upgrades, achievements, and costumes, provide countless hours of entertainment! And don't forget to catch all 36 rare robots! Only you can protect Dream World!
- 4 unique game worlds
- 180 missions
- Robots, robots, robots!
- 7 achievements and 4 leaderboards (plus one combined leaderboard)
- 36 collectible rare robots
- Multiple power ups and upgrades
- Several costumes for you to wear, including pirate, ninja, and zombie
May 06, 2013 New version 1.1
November 30, -0001 Initial Release