- Viewer Version Update
Offroad & Adventure SA was launched in June 2002 and changed focus from off road content to both off road and adventure content in 2010. It is one of the few magazines that is still growing in popularity during a general downward trend in magazine sales and is second only to Bike SA in numbers of magazines sold.
It covers dirt events and all things adventure, with entertaining writers, and lots of them, including overseas icons like Sir Alan Cathcart and Doug Jackson of England, John Bentman of Australia and cartoonist Roger Harvey.
And the cover price is cheaper than any other dirt mag even though it offers much more as shown by it selling nearly twice as many as the next dirt magazine.
We offer the following subscription option*:
Annual auto-renewable subscription for ZAR199.99 incl VAT
Single issues for ZAR24.99 incl VAT each
The February 2013 issue is available for free.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
*Actual charges might be converted to local currency depending on your country of residence.
- June 13, 2014 Initial release
- December 31, 2014 New version 4.5
- March 04, 2015 New version 4.7