- Updated for new SDK.
- Minor bug fixes and tweaks.
- Text updates.
Ever wonder who the heck is calling you? Now you can find out. Type in their phone number and hit search, very shortly you will see tons of data on where their phone is registered. It will tell you if it is landline or a cellphone. It will tell you what phone company it is from. It even uses smart statistics to determine the highest likelihood the coordinates are accurate. Even better, you will instantly see maps showing you exactly where that is, and how far it is from your current position.
This is not a cellphone tracker, it is a number lookup and refers to the location the number is registered.
Contains FULL data for the entire United States AND Canada.
Top Features Include:
- *** Data updates at least quarterly, so it will continue to be accurate.
- Search and get full data on AREA CODES or full phone numbers.
- Lovely animated graphics
- Lightning fast speed
- Use swipe gestures or the UI, your choice.
- Works either offline or online.
- Fully retina compatible for iPhone, iPhone 5, and the new iPad
- Auto updating web tab
- A fully universal application that can be used on iPod touch, iPhone, and iPad. No need to purchase a separate HD/XL application for your iPad.
- On the iPad the application will work in all orientations. You can hold it any way you like and it will keep up.
- Developed by an experienced programmer. No crashing, memory leak problems, or other annoying experiences.
- A dedicated developer who will add more features and keep improving the application. I love to get suggestions of features.
- A low price. Why pay more money for lesser apps?
You know what is annoying? When people make you buy a separate app for the iPhone and then again for the iPad by adding an XL on the end of the name. We do not do this to you. This is a universal app that will work on both your iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch at no extra cost to you.
Speaking of the iPad version of the application, we went all out and put the entire iPad screen to use. We love the way the app runs on the iPad and we hope you will too.
This app is written by a small company, so you know we care about the app and will work our hearts out to keep it running great for years to come. If you have a good idea for the next version, let us know and we will do our best to add it in.
Talking about money is normally the awkward part of any business transaction. In our case, we are happy to skip that and let you know that we are only charging you .99 cents for our app. We hope you like it as much as we do.
- June 17, 2014 Initial release
- August 07, 2014 New version 8.0
- October 25, 2014 New version 9.0
- February 06, 2015 New version 9.1
- October 26, 2015 New version 10.0
- July 12, 2016 New version 11.0