* Test your vocabulary against your friends, and learn new words along the way!
* Online turn-based gameplay allows you to play multiple friends at once!
* It's not just about how book smart you are - with a time limit on every turn, you have to think fast!
* A word game first - bluffing! Will your friends recognize the word you just spelled?
The game will get you up to speed in seconds, though if you're curious here are the rules:
You and your opponent take turns choosing letters, these letters will form the start of a word.
You do not want to complete the word. If your opponent completes a word, tap challenge and you win the round. Words less than 4 letters long do not count as complete words.
You do not want to create an invalid word fragment. If the chosen letters are not the start of any word, it is an invalid fragment. If your opponent enters a letter which creates an invalid fragment, tap challenge and you win the round.
If you challenge incorrectly, you lose the round. For every lost round you collect a letter from G-H-O-S-T. First player to spell GHOST loses the game.
PELQ - Tap Challenge, pelq is an invalid word fragment, no words begin with pelq
CAT - Pick a letter, cat is less than 4 letters long so it does not count as a complete word, but it is the start of caterpillar
BALL - Tap Challenge, ball is a complete word
Have fun playing!
- March 08, 2013 Initial release
- March 19, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- March 22, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99