ASE 2013 will focus on clinical practice to help you be the best practitioner you can be. An increase in the amount of small sessions and faculty involvement will allow you to have the most meaningful conference experience possible. Old favorites and new features at ASE 2013 will provide you the quality education you expect from an ASE course. This year’s disease-based diagnosis and therapy theme will assist you in your every-day clinical needs. There will also be selected sessions on what is new and what you will be seeing in the future. In addition, particular care has been taken to incorporate ASE guidelines into talks that will demonstrate how and why they should be applied in daily practice.
Features of the app include:
- Programmable agenda which can be downloaded to your handheld device
- Speaker, Faculty and Exhibitor Directories
- Interactive Exhibit Hall Maps
- Bookmark your favorite sessions to easily access them.
- March 30, 2013 Initial release