App DescriptionBike SA's digital copy will be exactly the same as the printed copy every month. It was established in 1975, has printed monthly every month since then and is a very good read as shown by the fact that it is the biggest-selling bike magazine in Africa by a very long way, selling nearly four time more than the next, which happens to be our Offroad & Adventure SA magazine. It in fact sell more copies than nearly all the car magazines and all the magazines covering caravans and 4x4s. And it also outsells most sport magazines - Sports Illustrated, rugby, cricket, running, cycling...
And it outsells the best of bike mags in countries like Australia that sells six times more bikes than South Africa. It's success is attributed to its content, which is what the readers want to read, written by no less than 14 different writers to ensure variety and entertainment. Part of the reason for its success is that it has been, despite many offers to purchase it by big publishers, independently owned by one person, Simon Fourie, since 1975. He does not have to toe any corporate editorial policy line and has been an ardent biker his whole life and knows what bikers want to read because of his mixing with them daily in competition, at social events, on trips and excursions and at social rallies, breakfast runs, toy runs...
We offer the following subscription option*:
Annual auto-renewable subscription for ZAR199.99
Single issues for ZAR24.99 each
The February 2013 issue is available for free.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
*Actual charges might be converted to local currency depending on your country of residence.
September 26, 2013 New version 1.1
March 16, 2013 Initial Release