Thanks for learning with Splash Math. To make our app better for you, we bring updates to the App Store regularly.
This update include:
- End-of-School Year Program
- Minor bug fixes
- Performance optimization
If you like Splash Math, please leave a review on the App Store. It really helps!
Prequel to the successful Splash Math Series Grades 1 to 5 - Splash Math Kindergarten app allows kids to get started with Math practice in fun way. Ideal for kids 3-6 years in age, it’s a superb math game for kids in preschool and kindergarten.
*** Awards & Recognitions for Splash Math Series ***
•Winner of “Tabby Awards” (2012) in “Best Education and Training App” category
•WINNER of “Best Elementary Student App” (2011) by BestAppEver.com
•Featured in Apple lists - “Staff Favorite”, “New and Newsworthy”
*** Reviews ***
"Truly allows kids to get started with Math practice in a fun way, because it is a visual app that helps visual learners with pictures and problem solving, too (and also aligned with the Common Core Standards)." - Today.com
"Very visual, highly engaging math app! The students are engaged because the app is very visual. It is simple for students to navigate and it makes solving problems fun." Graphite.org
*** What does Splash Math Kindergarten offer? ***
The app offers a unique way for kids to master basic kinder math skills in the format of a fun math game. Your kid will love practicing counting numbers, kindergarten addition, subtraction and other math concepts with cute animal friends in the app.
*** What math chapters are included? ***
The content is aligned to common core standards and covers the following chapters:
• Numbers – 0 to 20; represent numbers
• Counting - count up to 20; counting forward, counting with objects and numbers
• Comparisons – compare numbers and groups
• Addition Concepts – Add with/without pictures, addition word problems, make a ten
• Subtraction – Subtract with/without pictures, addition word problems, subtraction sentence
• Geometry – identify 2D/3D shapes and figures, positional words
• Measurement – classify by color, size or object; length, width, weight, capacity
*** What will my kid in preschool or kindergarten learn? ***
Your kid will learn to count, compare, add, subtract, classify numbers and identify shapes. The eight interactive lessons in the app will give your kid ample practice of basic arithmetic operations like counting, addition, subtraction and simple geometrical operations such as identification of shapes, 2D/3D figures, etc.
*** Why will your kid love this math app? ***
Fun with Numbers and Animals! Your kid will be relaxed and enjoy the math learning experience. Splash Math Kindergarten app rewards with cute animal characters as incentives on achieving the math goals set by you. With these amazing animals, he can form his own jungle, where all the characters would dance, roar, jump or walk to his taps on iPad.
*** Why will you love this fun math app? ***
• Individual Controls – Practice specific mathskills; Turn ON/OFF chapters as desired
• Self-Adjusting Practice Levels & Frequency – Tailor your kid’s math workout sessions
• Goals and Reminder – Set goals like 10 questions-a-day, 2 prizes-a-day, 10 minutes-a-day and more importantly schedule reminders for the same so that your kids don't miss regular practice.
• Monitor Learning Progress – Get insights into your kid’s progress graph
• Multi-player support – Add upto 4 child profiles per app
• Weekly Email reports – Spot your kid’s strong and weak spots. Parents love this feature.
• Rewarding learning experience – Your kid will get to play with cute savannah animals
• HD graphics and sound effects –Your kid will have a pleasant game play experience
*** Support ***
Dedicated support is built into our DNA. We would love to hear your feedback and suggestions to refine our apps further.
In case you have any questions, please write to us at [email protected]
*** Contact ***
• Facebook: http://facebook.com/SplashMath
• Twitter: @SplashMath
• Website: http://splashmath.com
- June 08, 2014 Initial release
- July 21, 2014 New version 2.1.0
- July 23, 2014 New version 2.1.1
- September 30, 2014 New version 2.1.3
- December 12, 2014 New version 2.1.5
- October 03, 2015 New version 5.1.3
- October 17, 2015 New version 5.1.4
- November 10, 2015 New version 5.1.5
- January 09, 2016 New version 5.1.6
- February 05, 2016 New version 5.1.7
- March 09, 2016 New version 5.2.0
- March 23, 2016 New version 5.2.1
- June 22, 2016 New version 5.2.3