•Edoxaban added to the list of available therapies
•App provides therapy selection advice from the ACC/AHA/HRC Atrial Fibrillation Guideline.
•App includes the Cockcroft-Gault creatinine clearance calculator and provides renal-function adjusted dosing for the novel oral anticoagulants
•The overall App has been updated to have a smoother look and feel based on user feedback
Make well-informed decisions on antithrombotic therapy for your non-valvular AF patients with the updated AnticoagEvaluator.
Use the app to:
• Calculate a patient's renal function and risk of ischemic stroke, thromboembolism, and bleed
• Review ACC/AHA/HRS Guideline-driven therapy guidance for stroke prevention
• Generate individualized risk for antithrombotic therapy options based on individual clinical trials.
• Improve accurate use of DOACs with adjusted dosage based on prescribing information, fine-tuned for renal and other patient characteristics.
This app is based on SPARC Tool, developed by Peter Loewen, ACPR, Pharm.D., FCSHP, which can be viewed at www.sparctool.com
- March 07, 2013 Initial release
- June 05, 2013 New version 1.1
- July 14, 2014 New version 1.3
- August 16, 2014 New version 1.3.59
- December 12, 2014 New version 1.4
- December 15, 2014 New version 1.4.1
- December 17, 2015 New version 2.0