148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: CHUCK IT :: Read Our Full Review >>
Chuck the Bot blends elements of several popular puzzle games into a package for kids, but those old enough to understand are likely too old to find the game challenging.
What's New- Added physics optimizations to improve speed.
- Fixed crash that could occur during account creation in specific screens.
- Fixed crash that could occur when entering no name when saving level.
- Adjusted level timer to account for slower devices.
- You can now swipe past the story introduction.
- Added network alerts.
App Description- There's a robot named Chuck in need of your help! This innocent bot has been trapped in puzzles of varying composition and it's up to you to save him! Use cars, pulleys, ropes, catapults, bouncy objects, balloons, and more in this wonderfully entertaining robot/physics/puzzle game!
- Chuck the Bot is an interactive, physics-based puzzle game where your objective is to remove all the red objects on the screen to get the resident robot, Chuck, to fly past your screen borders and away to safety.
- If the 60 levels included in this Pro version aren't enough to quench your insatiable thirst of Chuck the Bot, then hop online and play other user created levels and submit your own levels for others to play; the only limit is what your imagination can come up with!
- Chuck the Bot (Pro) comes with all 60 levels, the Level Creator and Editor to save and publish your levels online, and the Online Level finder to play levels by other Chuck the Bot players from all over the world!
Chuck the Bot Features:
- Universal compatibility! iPhone, iPod touch, iPad compatible (including iPhone 5, iPad mini and the new iPad)
- Graphics designed for Retina displays - no fuzziness
- Available for iOS 5.1+
- 60 Levels
- Fully functioning Level Editor and Creator
- Online level viewer, search and find other levels created by people from all over the world!
May 06, 2013 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
March 22, 2013 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
March 05, 2013 Initial Release