- Fixed issue when connecting with a hostname instead of an IP address
- Fixed issue with bad 'custom' usernames when using Direct IP.
- Fixed loading issues affecting some users (constant loading message, or app exit on launch)
- Reduced CPU usage drastically.
- Fixed issue with Direct IP connection.
- Critical fix for PocketMine connection. You should now all be able to join PocketMine servers. Sorry for the inconvenience!
- PocketMine access! You can now join hundreds of PocketMine servers. PocketMine servers are community hosted servers which have mods, console command, and 100+ player slots per server.
- Direct IP connect! You can now connect to any Minecraft PE server by direct IP.
- Join Server updated! You can now see the hoster's name, device type, and can search servers by username, title, description, or type.
- Filtered 'Hacker' servers! Hacker servers are now in a new tab on the join screen.
- Improved Friends Tracking! You can now view friends who are hosting servers in the 'friends' tab AND also view friends who are playing on other people's servers (And join that server if you want).
- Added Recent List! You can now view the last 20 servers you joined (and their live status), and join them again (PocketMine and normal servers)
- Improved Invite System! You can now invite players to your public servers too. Non hosters can also invite people to play with them on a public server they have joined (PocketMine and normal servers).
- The app will now track all players who joined (even if they later left), so you can add any/all these friends when you finish your game.
- You can now add friends directly by press + next to their name in the main screen.
- Added parental controls to turn off 3G and voice chat with a PIN.
- Improved help page, twitter loading etc.
- Improved low memory situation on iPod 4G.
- Nametags (removed in game voice announcement.
- Updated help/test for Minecraft 0.7.x
- Improved compatibility between Minecraft 0.7.1 and 0.7.2.
- New icon :-)
- Fixed freeze/crash when inviting too many friends.
- Fixed issue where audio would come out of the ear speaker on some devices.
- Fixed screen cut off with Kill Some Time.
App Description**** The first and only App which allows you to play Minecraft PE online. NOTE: This application requires you to have either the free or paid version of Minecraft PE ****
Create your own servers or join others servers and enjoy online play without having to be on the same wifi. Your crafting is finally set free from having to be on the same wifi. Better still, for a limited time only, in game voice chat is free.
- Create your own servers and advertise them on the App for others to join you.
- Create private servers, so only friends you've invited can join.
- Free in game voice chat. Stevie won't need to learn sign language, all participants can use in game voice chat to communicate.
- Server hosts can manage users, with the ability to kick and ban griefers.
- Free game to keep you busy while you look for a server to connect to.
- Play online using WiFi
- Play online using 3G/4G/LTE
- Play locally using Bluetooth!
No subscriptions, no charges, no waiting for your server to be approved. Finally you can have more than just creepers to keep you company on your Minecraft World.
( If you have any issues, please contact using the email button in the app! We've yet to find anyone who's issue we've not been able to fix! )
Disclaimer – This is a third party App, it is not the game MineCraft or affiliated with the game and its makers in anyway.
September 02, 2013 New version 1.69
May 06, 2013 New version 1.29
April 20, 2013 New version 1.21
April 16, 2013 New version 1.2
April 01, 2013 New version 1.1
March 27, 2013 Initial Release