- Fix user background issue
- Minor fixes
■ "World's Most Annoying Alarm App, featured by Cnet, Gizmodo,Huffington post etc."
■ #1 in the category in 80 countries, including Germany, France, and South Korea. (Appstore)
■ Features "Photo Mode" (Get out of bed and take a picture of registered place to turn off alarm)
■ Also support "Shake Mode" (To turn off alarm, shake your phone) and "Math problem mode" (To turn off alarm, solve the math problem)
■ No more late mornings for you
■ How to turn off the alarm ? (Picture dismiss mode)
- Register a place where you want to turn off the alarm.
- When alarm starts ringing, you will have to go to the registered place and take a picture.
e.g.) If bathroom is the registered place, wake up and take a picture of the bathroom.
- good place to register : bathroom sink, front door, shelf, desk, specific object, far from bed
- bad place to register : brightness changes frequently, close to your bed, cealing, floor
- If the currently registered alarm picture is too easy or too difficult to turn off, please register a new place :)
Alarmy (Sleep If U Can) is the innovative solution for those who just can’t seem to get up on time, even with an alarm clock. This app has been cleverly designed to force you to get out of bed. You set it up by registering a photo of an area or room in your house. Then once the alarm is set, the ONLY way to make it stop ringing is to get out of bed and go take a photo of the registered area.
The World’s Most Annoying Alarm
Dubbed as “the world’s most annoying alarm”, Alarmy has quickly become a favorite mobile app among users. It has been featured in Gizmodo, Cnet, and at Huffington Post, and is currently Number One in its category in 70 countries, including France, Germany, and South Korea.
Users are truly enjoying this app and many have devised their own unique methods around the alarm’s requirements. For instance, you could register the foot of the bed as your location, then you would only need to wake up enough to take a pic of the foot of your bed and then go right back to sleep. Of course, this totally circumvents the whole purpose of the app but has become a fun pastime for many users.
Works Better Than Other Alarm Clocks
Other creative locations that users have come up with include the ceiling of their room, a nightstand, or the floor. If you’re more serious about really getting up on time, then how about registering the bathroom sink or an item in the kitchen?
Though the app has sparked lots of interest and has proven to be really entertaining, it will definitely get you out of bed. If you absolutely MUST get up on time for an important appointment or job interview, then this would be the perfect solution.
- March 23, 2013 Initial release
- April 28, 2013 New version 1.0.5
- May 08, 2013 New version 1.0.6
- June 07, 2013 New version 1.0.7
- June 14, 2013 New version 1.08
- August 11, 2013 New version 1.09
- October 10, 2013 New version 1.12
- October 21, 2013 New version 1.13
- December 18, 2013 New version 2.0
- December 21, 2013 New version 2.01
- December 31, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- January 04, 2014 New version 2.02
- January 07, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- January 18, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- January 20, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- January 23, 2014 New version 2.03
- February 18, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- February 20, 2014 New version 2.04
- February 21, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- March 13, 2014 New version 2.05
- April 02, 2014 New version 2.06
- May 06, 2014 New version 2.07
- June 02, 2014 New version 2.08
- June 07, 2014 New version 2.09
- June 27, 2014 New version 2.10
- August 07, 2014 New version 2.11
- September 19, 2014 New version 2.12
- November 03, 2014 New version 2.53
- November 21, 2014 New version 2.65
- December 10, 2014 New version 2.66
- October 20, 2015 New version 2.68
- November 07, 2015 New version 2.69
- February 20, 2016 New version 3.01
- February 25, 2016 New version 3.02
- March 06, 2016 New version 3.03
- March 25, 2016 New version 3.05
- August 11, 2016 New version 3.13
- August 17, 2016 New version 3.13.1