What's New* Fix: Zero showing up on game over screen.
* Fix: Zero being counted as an activated coin which resulted in, a miscalculation of bonus points, and reference of the wrong number being selected.
* Fix: No carry over values if a game is replayed!
* User Name, as a sentence will now be isolated to 60% of the space of a user data slot, therefore, if you choose your user name to be a sentence it will be scaled down to fit on the screen, if it is too long.
App DescriptionIATP2 Addition (BLACK EDITION) is a fun and interesting mathematics game (its actually very addictive!) It requires you the prodigy to increase your score through the use of simple addition. Its like no other mathematics game. Not only it is fun, it trains both your addition and subtractions skills at the same time, even though its just a maths addition game and whilst your at it, it will train your perception to visually gauge a value in percentage of the total. It might sound hectic, and dull, but if you give it a go you will be pleasantly surprised at just how entertaining it can be.
* no in-app purchases! Don’t pay for updates and play all you want without recurring cost.
* Save data for up to 5 players, each with a total score high.
* 8 Difficulty Settings, each with individual scores.
* 4 Different Timer Settings (10 seconds, 20 seconds, 30 seconds & 60 seconds).
* Percentage gauge, indicating total tally in percentage / objective.
* Helper touch – used when you’ve lost count at high levels, or to help kids learn. (Used by holding down the top percentage bar or your objective number, don't use it to often or you'll just be cheating. Try the 10 seconds options, if you find you need a harder challenge).
Your objective number is at the top right. Your time remaining is at the top left and your visual percentage gauge is top center. The goal of the game is to get your objective number by adding the spontaneous appearing numbers together by touching/clicking them. If you lose count, use the Helper Touch to get you back on track.
If you get stuck, trying adding one big number and multiple smaller numbers.
August 31, 2013 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
April 17, 2013 New version 1.1.3
April 03, 2013 New version 1.0.46
April 02, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
March 22, 2013 Initial Release