What's New“Delighted!” is now free!
* Use different follow-up templates by long-pressing the tweet/email icon.
* Add and customize templates for tweet and email follow-ups. (Full Version feature)
* Adding contacts to Address Book is now optional.
* New option to include your vCard contact information in emails.
* Contact card links back to the event where you first met.
* Everything is now faster and prettier.
* You can now delete contacts and events.
* Improved templates.
FULL VERSION — Unlock to
* Create and edit follow-up templates,
* Have more than ten events, and
* Support my work.
(If you paid for the app, I obviously unlock the Full Version for you automatically. If it didn’t work, let me know and we’ll figure something out: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please remember to rate “Delighted!” on the App Store. Thank you.
App DescriptionFollow up better with the people you meet at conferences, meetups and other networking events.
* At the event: Add contacts quickly.
* After the event: Follow up with the people you met – by email, tweet, or phone.
* Years later: Know whom you met where.
“Delighted!” is not a high-tech gimmick, but an enjoyable tool that gets the job done, well.
+ Add people to your Contacts (address book) automatically.
+ Multiple follow-up templates.
+ Context-aware: suggest today’s calendar events.
+ Full VoiceOver support.
The free version can be used for ten events. The Full Version can be unlocked as an affordable in-app purchase. It allows for unlimited events and adding/editing followup templates.
Leave a comment or get support at email@example.com
September 26, 2013 New version 1.2
May 20, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
May 20, 2013 New version 1.1
April 20, 2013 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
March 22, 2013 New version 1.0.1
March 03, 2013 Initial Release