- 2 Player
- High Resolution
Zilm is a game inspired by minimalist architecture, dreams, and the inner ability in all of us to think clearly and logically. Every level made was to bring out creativity to the fullest while implementing unique game mechanics and features. The intent was not to just be about reflex and speed, but to have a special atmosphere influenced by minimalism and ambient music. This way the player feels more immersed in the game and their mind can briefly escape from the real world. Only ones with the greatest of reflexes and quickest minds will prevail.
• 4 single player game modes: Classic, Survival, Infection, and Defense.
• Two-player game modes: Duel and Free-for-all
• 36 different orbs/objects/distraction types
• Gameplay that challenges your how quickly you think and react in unique ways
• Levels increase in difficulty as the player progresses, with each level being unique
• Interactive and ambient electronic soundtrack. Create your own soundtrack as you play
• Distractions may randomly appear, such as bombs, frost, and fog
• Influenced by Minimalism art and architecture
• Create-a-level feature allows the creation of custom levels
• Classic mode - Destroy orbs while avoiding enemy orbs. Orbs may fade in and out, change colors/orientation, disappear, trick the player, and much more
• Survival mode - Control an orb and try to survive against red and chaotic orbs, flames, and even saw orbs that follow you
• Infection mode – Survival for as long as possible by trying to prevent the spread of infection by collecting the cure.
• Defense mode - Defend your base by destroying enemy orbs in different waves. Earn points to spend on barriers and base health.
- January 31, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- January 23, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- January 23, 2014 New version 2.0
- September 13, 2013 New version 1.3
- August 11, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- July 31, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- July 29, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- June 29, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- May 04, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- April 06, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- April 01, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- March 28, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- March 27, 2013 New version 1.2
- March 20, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- March 16, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- March 16, 2013 New version 1.1
- March 11, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- March 10, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- March 08, 2013 Initial release