Version 2.4 of Budget Tracker
* Auto Backups - automatically backup your data to Dropbox. Turn it on and define your schedule in the Settings.
* Widget - you can now enable a Today Widget for the app. This provides shortcut buttons for adding transactions, and it can optionally be customised in the Settings to show a summary.
* 3D Touch - For devices which support 3D Touch there are now home screen shortcut items added to the app icon.
* New Setting called 'Income Increases Budget'. This allows Income Budgets to increase the available balance when Income is added to them.
* Allow a zero amount budget
* Lots of little optimisations and fixes
My Budgets is the easiest and most user friendly Budgeting App in the store. And best of all, it's free!
The concept is simple: set up your Budgets for Shopping, Food, Entertainment and so on. Then enter your spending as it happens. The app then tracks your Budgets for you. This way you will soon get your Budgets under control and therefore SAVE MONEY.
So give it a try and have instant control over your finances!
*** Features ***
** Automatic iCloud Sync
- Only need to enter data once
** Simple and intuitive user interface
- helps you track your budgets quickly and easily
** Flexible Time Periods
- choose to track Weekly, Monthly or Yearly
** Multiple Budgets
- track as many different budgets as you like to help you meet your spending targets
- carry over any remaining budget to the next period
** Summary View
- overview of your current budget progress
- time travel backwards and forwards in time
- quickly see how much money you have left to spend
- PDF Report of Budgets and Charts (Pro Upgrade required)
** Log Expense and Income
- easy and quick transaction entry
- sort by date, name or amount
- repeat transactions daily, weekly or monthly (Pro Upgrade required)
- export transactions (Pro Upgrade required)
- editable spending and income categories
- choose a high quality icon for each category
- easy visualisation of your budgets and spending patterns
- beautiful and interactive charts
- view spending grouped by category
- see the history of your budgets over time
** Multiple Accounts
- for example, create a separate set of budgets for Personal and Business Accounts
- June 18, 2014 Initial release
- December 12, 2014 New version 2.2
- December 16, 2014 New version 2.3
- December 17, 2015 New version 2.4