In this app we emulate the structure and behavior of the Finite Fields over the set Z_2. The elements that inhabit these fields will therefore be polynomials with coefficients identical to either one or cero. We will denote this structures by the symbol F_2^n, where 2^n is the order (number of elements) and n is the dimension of the Field when thought of as a vector space.
The emulation of the Fields includes:
-Detailed list of the elements in each field (of order less than 2^17).
-The user will be able to access the details of each individual element and of the field that’s been considered.
- Arithmetic calculations on the field of his/her choice.
-Option to vary the irreductible element that’s been used to modulate the calculations.
-Fast and trustable object oriented calculations.
-Self developed arithmetic library.
-Developed by a Mathematician.
This app will allow you to get a better comprehension of the abstract structure of the fields F_2^n.
- January 12, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- January 11, 2014 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- November 22, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- August 20, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- July 16, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- March 15, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- March 09, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- February 28, 2013 Initial release