Redesign of application to reflect changes to Consumer Reports’ colors and ratings. Our ratings and colors have evolved to become more intuitive, where green means excellent and red means poor. Though our ratings and colors look different, we remain who we’ve always been: a nonprofit, independent organization working with consumers.
Now available on Apple Watch.
The Ratings by Consumer Reports app is a trusted and un-biased source of product information for savvy consumers. Non-profit and independent, Consumer Reports offers Ratings based on testing in our expert labs and we don’t accept advertising. We work for you – to save you time, money and regret.
This app is only available to active ConsumerReports.org subscribers and at no additional charge. To subscribe to ConsumerReports.org, go to www.consumerreports.org
Car Ratings are not included. To get Car Ratings, download the Consumer Reports Car Buying Guide App at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/car-buying-guide-by-consumer/id834532330?mt=8
This resource gives you the information you need to make smart buying decisions wherever you are.
• Get ratings for thousands of tested products
• Support for Apple Watch to allow users to use voice search to get ratings info on their watch
• Find recommended models at a glance
• See the best and the worst in a category
• Learn the highs, lows and specs for each model
• Compare models to find the best one for you
• Your ally anywhere – in stores, on the couch, or on-the-go
- June 17, 2014 Initial release
- August 02, 2014 New version 1.7
- August 20, 2014 New version 1.8
- October 02, 2014 New version 1.9
- December 03, 2014 New version 1.9.1
- June 30, 2015 New version 1.9.2
- August 12, 2015 New version 1.9.3
- November 03, 2015 New version 1.9.4
- January 28, 2016 New version 2.0
- November 09, 2016 New version 2.1