- New 4 places board, now there are 2 board types 6 and 4 places
- New configurable rules for Latinamerican versions of Parqués
- The players can now "BLOW ON" other players that forgot eat pawns
- AI of the CPU players improved, now are very very smart players
- New pawn states icons
- Bigger pawns
- Some interface usability improvements
- New dices stuck saver system, allowing recover stuck dices
- Ellapsed time acumulation bug fixed
- Several bug fixes
A board game based on the most traditional of all games in Colombia, the Parqués, derived from Old Parchisi, Chaupar or Chaupat from India. Known also as Parchis, Parchessi or Ludo.
In this fun version, can play from 2 to 6 players on the same device with either a board of 4 or 6 places, by turns, rolling the dices with realistic physics until obtain pairs, the first to reach the finish line with all 4 pawns, chips or tokens will be the winner.
¡Be careful! In the way you may find any of your opponents sending some of your chips back to the start, and there are few safe places where you will be saved. Players can pause and resume the game at any time, the current game is saved until you decide to start a new one.
Optionally you can connect the game with your Facebook giving you the possibility to have your friends informed about your game progress.
You can customize the background of the game to change your game environment.
You can customize the rules of the game to activate features of specific versions.
CPU Opponents, you can play against smart AI players, no more intelligent than you but a little hard to beat them. You can play with more than one CPU opponent in the same game.
Now you don’t have to travel with game boards, chips, dices, and all this stuff, you only need your iPad. This game is perfect for family or friends fun.
Note: The Facebook connection is not mandatory to play, it’s optional, and is not a way to play online with other players, all the post are voluntary, no automatic post are published without your action.
- March 05, 2013 Initial release
- March 30, 2013 New version 1.1
- May 23, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- June 29, 2013 New version 1.2
- July 13, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- July 16, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- October 17, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- November 01, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- November 03, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99