What's NewUnlimited resolution. View and edit Gigapixel images!
Real-time color correction on full-resolution images!
Use keywords to tag images and create smart search folders.
App Description"...the iPad photos app Apple should have made all along." - Charlie Sorrel, Cult of Mac
* Edit UNLIMITED-RESOLUTION photos, 1,000+ megapixels in gorgeous detail on your iPad
* Adjustments are made in REAL-TIME as you drag your finger
* Smart albums let you organize photos by keywords and metadata!
** We are addressing the issue with the in-app purchase with Apple and expect to have a fix shortly. Please enjoy the FREE app features in the meantime.**
Photospector is a huge upgrade from the built-in Photos app that turns your iPad into a powerful photo-editing gallery. Make real-time adjustments to *full-resolution* photos (even 1,000 megapixels!), and share them instantly to Facebook, Twitter, or Dropbox right from your iPad. Create smart albums using photo metadata or your own keywords, and flag or rate them to organize your gallery.
Real-time editing without the training wheels
• View and edit full-resolution photos (40,000 x 25,000 pixels or more!)
• Watch your photos and histograms adjust instantly as you drag the sliders
• Control brightness, exposure, contrast, saturation, luminance, vibrance
• Zoom in down to the pixel, and resize to enlarge or shrink your image
• Rotate, flip, and crop your image at any size or using preset aspect ratios
• Slide the thumbnail image left to compare changes against original
• Slide a thumbnail of a different image to compare two similar photos
• Flag photos, add a 5-star rating, or apply keywords
Smarter Photo Albums
• Works directly all the images already on your device. No need to import!
• Tap, flick, and tag to quickly organize hundreds of photos into smart albums
• Create smart albums based on metadata like date, camera type, or your own keywords
• Say goodbye to clunky folders and find images instantly by searching
Share and save photos your way
• Post photos directly to Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox with a tap
• Photos upload in the background so you can keep working
• Rename images with control over date format, author name, and shot numbering
• Options to remove metadata like location and camera info before sharing
• Adjust JPEG quality, resolution, or convert photos to lossless TIFF or PNG formats
Professional features for iPhoneographers
• Copy and paste adjustment settings from one image to another
• Red, green, blue or alpha channel isolation
• Curve-based color levels for white/black in/out and gamma
• White balance via eyedropper selection of white, black and mid-gray
• Heatmap and random color overlays for pattern identification
• See pixel coordinates as you drag your finger
• View all of your image's metadata at a glance
Power users may also enjoy these extras:
Batch Editing — optional $1.99 IN-APP PURCHASE
• Edit, resize, and rename groups of photos all at once
• Apply keywords, ratings or color adjustments to groups of photos or smart albums
• Strip metadata, add copyright, and convert image formats to multiple photos effortlessly
• Share multiple photos at once
• RAW images are not supported in the current version.
• Photo Stream is not supported in the current version.
• For crashes on iPad 2 & mini when saving large images, change Settings > Photospector > Memory Cache to 64 MB instead of the default 96 MB.
Brought to you by The 11ers, winners of the 2012 Technical Achievement Academy Award ® and developers of the wildly popular Glaze app. Photospector brings the power of feature-film software to your iPad, and is built on top of the powerful Virtuoso virtual texture map engine to provide REAL-TIME, FULL-RESOLUTION color correction controls never before seen on mobile devices.
October 14, 2013 New version 1.6
October 04, 2013 New version 1.5
September 26, 2013 New version 1.4
November 30, -0001 Initial Release