What's NewBug fixes to correct final results of calculator.
Now receive complete and current results when you use the Equine Influenza Calculator!
App DescriptionThe â€˜Equine Risk Calculatorâ€™ estimates the individual horseâ€™s risks and consequences of developing Equine Influenza
- Infectious diseases present serious threats to the health of horses and vaccinations are available for the prevention of numerous equine infectious diseases in the U.S.
- Zoetis offers a wide range of vaccines for use in horses, including 11 different antigens, provided in formulations containing between one and up to 7 different antigens per vaccine
- As such, solutions are offered for each individual horse, tailored to its specific risks, perfectly meeting the requirements of targeted vaccinations
- Additionally Zoetis provides an Equine â€˜Immunization Support Guaranteeâ€™, which covers reasonable diagnostic and treatment costs up to $ 5,000 in case of breakthrough infection despite vaccination with a Zoetis vaccine against West Nile, Venezuelan, Eastern and Western Encephalitis, and Equine Influenza
Aim of the â€˜Equine Risk Calculatorâ€™
The â€˜Equine Risk Calculatorâ€™ aims to estimate risks and costs associated with Equine Influenza infections:
- The primary aim of the calculator is to show the individual risks associated with different vaccination schemes (no vaccination, annual vaccination, semi-annual vaccination) against Equine Influenza virus in individual horses
- A secondary aim of the calculator is to estimate the economic implications associated with Equine Influenza vaccination and infection (vaccination costs, treatment and other costs)
Accordingly, the calculator should:
- Estimate the potential risks and costs of Equine Influenza in the individual horse
- Allow the customer to decide whether he/she is willing to take the risk or to increase frequency of vaccination against Equine Influenza virus
October 05, 2013 New version 2.0
April 20, 2013 Initial Release