What's NewSubscription restoration issue has been addressed.
App DescriptionON SALE: This app is reduced by 60% for a limited time only.
This app is not compatible with iPad 1
Rehabilitation for Lower Limbs is a clinically relevant app for physiotherapists and healthcare professionals to visually and effectively communicate injury information and exercise rehabilitation to their clients.
The app serves as an innovative patient education tool and as a powerful professional reference tool for injuries, conditions and disorders of the lower limbs. In addition, the app is an excellent visual aid for exercise therapy and effective rehabilitation.
WHATS INCLUDED IN THIS APP FOR FREE:
This app contains a comprehensive index of 165 injuries, conditions and disorders relevant to the lower limbs.
The user can select an injury and the highly detailed model will highlight the relevant anatomical structure and provide a description of the injury along with a list of all the other injuries associated with that particular anatomical structure.
By selecting the "Choose Exercises" button for this injury - the user will be presented with all the clinically applicable exercises, (taken from a possible 340), for that injury accompanied by images and an info button.
The exercises can be further sorted based on Category (listed below), Phase or Equipment used.
- Core Stability
- Neuromuscular training
- Range of motion
WHATS AVAILABLE IN THE PROFESSIONAL VERSION (Available via subscription ($4.99 a month) or once off in-app purchase($49)):
For either a small monthly subscription fee* (this subscription can be cancelled at any time) or an in-app purchase, users can access the following additional features:
340 high quality and clinically applicable exercise videos with audio instruction.
Custom Routines for Patients and Clients:
This tool allows users to easily create custom routines or exercise programs for clients. Multiple videos can be arranged and the routine edited to provide the client with information relating to specific rehabilitation programs. Reps, sets and rest periods can be set for each exercise video, along with general instructions and notes specific to the client.
Unique Consultation Tool:
Also included with the professional package is the ability to create custom PDF documents that can be sent out to clients and patients. A routine can be exported to PDF, where images generated from specific exercise videos can be annotated with text and drawings. This PDF can then be sent to the client via email, thus enabling them to recall and access information relevant to their consultation.
* More about the subscription option:
1) The initial subscription is for 1 month.
2) It costs $4.99 (or the equivalent in your currency).
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
3) Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
4) Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
MORE FROM 3D4MEDICAL:
- Essential Anatomy - Premium Anatomic Reference
- Muscle System Pro III - Interactive Musculoskeletal Anatomy
- Heart Pro III - Interactive Cardiology
- Brain & Nervous System Pro III - Interactive Neuroanatomy
- Skeletal System Pro III - Interactive Osteology
- Spine Pro III – Interactive Chiropractic App
- Orthopedic Patient Education – Interactive Orthopedics
- iMuscle – Workout aid and anatomical reference
- iYoga Premium – Ground breaking motion capture yoga app
We take pride in our apps at 3D4Medical and continually strive to engage with our customers. PLease reach out and email us via the App Feed Back address below to engage with our development process: RehabFeedback@3D4Medical.com
May 09, 2013 New version 2.5.1
May 06, 2013 New version 2.5
April 09, 2013 Price Decrease: $99.99 -> FREE!
April 09, 2013 New version 2.0
March 07, 2013 Initial Release