Lync 2013 for iPad extends the power of Lync and Skype for Business to your iPad – including voice & video over wireless, rich presence, instant messaging, conferencing, and calling features from a single, easy-to-use interface.
• View shared meeting content during a conference
• Initiate a group conversation (IM or Video) and invite additional participants
• Join, rejoin and initiate a Lync / Skype for Business Meeting to communicate and collaborate on amazing ideas
• Control the meeting (mute or remove attendees) and know more about participants’ modalities
• Transfer your calls to another phone number or another contact
• Pick up your conversations from the point where you left off
• Join a Lync / Skype for Business Meeting even if you don’t have an account
• Enhanced Security with Lync certificate and passive authentication
Anyone can use the Lync Mobile app when invited to a Lync 2013 / Skype for Business meeting. However, you must have a Lync / Skype for Business account in order to enjoy the full capabilities of the app. Also, some functionality might require an update to your server or might not be available to all users. If you’re not sure about your account status, please contact your IT department.
IMPORTANT: THIS SOFTWARE REQUIRES CONNECTIVITY TO VALIDLY LICENSED COPIES OF MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER, SKYPE FOR BUSINESS SERVER, OR OFFICE 365 / SKYPE FOR BUSINESS ONLINE AND WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT IT. UPDATES TO MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER OR SKYPE FOR BUSINESS SERVER MAY BE REQUIRED FOR PROPER PERFORMANCE. SOME FUNCTIONALITY MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ALL COUNTRIES. IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT YOUR COMPANY’S LICENSE TO AND/OR DEPLOYMENT OF LYNC OR SKYPE FOR BUSINESS, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR IT DEPARTMENT.
- June 05, 2015 New version 5.7.563
- March 26, 2015 New version 5.7.517
- March 20, 2015 New version 5.7
- October 19, 2014 New version 5.6
- August 27, 2014 New version 5.5
- April 23, 2014 New version 5.4
- January 23, 2014 New version 5.3
- October 11, 2013 New version 5.2.1
- October 10, 2013 New version 5.2
- July 31, 2013 New version 5.1
- March 12, 2013 Initial release