Learn French the proven way—just like a diplomat!
Learn French in as little as 25 minutes a day with Audio-Forum courses! You'll be amazed at how easy it is to achieve fluency in French using this proven audio/text method.
While other premium language courses offer only the means to learn to speak, with Audio-Forum you'll not only speak fluently, you'll also master reading, writing, and grammar skills at a scholarly level—all with the confidence and polish of a native French speaker. After all, diplomats have proven for years that this method works!
These are full-length courses developed with U.S. State Department's Foreign Service Institute authors and instructors specifically for diplomats. You could pay $100+ per course for similar FSI Courses from the National Technical Information Service (a division of the U.S. Department of Commerce) but with Audio-Forum you get the same quality instruction at a much better price. For over 40 years, Audio-Forum has been the original and most trusted source for Foreign Service Institute language courses.
French Basic Course Part B by Audio-Forum is a full-course PDF audio-book. Listen to the audio with or without the text, quickly navigate to lessons from the table of contents, and use bookmarks to mark specific pages.
• 25 hours of audio, 6 lessons, and 290 pages
• Master a native accent with detailed audio
• Covers vocabulary, pronunciation, and listening comprehension
• Practical dialogs and conversations
• Learn complex sentence structures
• Grammatical and Q&A conversational drills
• Narration, readings and written exercises
• Includes bookmarks, zoom, and easy-to-use table of contents
Additional Courses Available through Audio-Forum®
- June 05, 2014 Initial release