What's NewBug fixes and improvements
- Displays feedback for the layer limit in Ideas Board
- More advanced date picker for task alert and budget partial payment entering. This makes selecting the date and time easier, quicker and more efficient.
- Improved saving changes, especially images entered
- Fixed last time frame display bug in task list and feedback summary for the relevant event type.
- Other minor bug fixes and general housekeeping
App DescriptionEvent Planner is the only app you need for planning ANY event. It can help keep track of multiple event tasks, guest list, vendors, budget/costs, ideas, notes, and the event day itinerary.
With event planner, everything you need is in one place and at the mercy of your fingertips!
- Handles multiple event plans
- Slick and easy to use calendar to keep you on track of upcoming events
- Keeps you on track with event tasks before, during and after the event day
- Set reminders for tasks in case you forget
- Draft, edit and make infinite changes to your event day schedule/itinerary until everything is perfect
- Effortless way to quickly mark the guest is attending, not attending or still awaiting a reply
- Effortless way to add +1 to each guest profile
- Saves unlimited vendor images to help you remember which one you like best
- Mark specific vendors as favourites
- Flexible note entering
- Creative space for images and notes to sort out or brainstorm ideas for your upcoming event.
- Track the progress of your tasks, guest list and the event budget/cost all in one place!
- Search feature
- Backup/Export options
CALENDAR EVENT TRACKING
- Add as many event types for different days (Note: This can be customised in app Settings)
- Marks the days which contain upcoming events for the displayed month
- Event count down display
BIG DAY SCHEDULE PLANNING
- Add as many event slots as you need for the big day
- Automatically sorts your changes by the time, so everything goes smoothly
- Able to add location, time, description
- Preset with wedding task suggestions (only for weddings)
- Add unlimited amount of tasks
- Lets you know where in time you should be based on your event date
- Quick and easy check list to keep your event planning organised
- Set a reminders for specific tasks
- Assign the task priority level - low, medium and high.
- Effortless way to mark a guest as attending, not attending or still awaiting reply
- Effortless way to add +1 to each guest profile – gender selectable! Handy when you don’t have the details but know that they are bringing someone to your event!
- Supports accompanying guests
- Mark a guest as adult or child for important head counts e.g. reception planning
- Tracks special meal requirements
- Tracks gifts received by guests to help you with thank you notes
- Tracks sent invitations and thank you's
- Tracks guest attendance - all day, ceremony only or reception only
- Tracks who is selected to be in your bridal party
- Tracks different guest categories
- Add unlimited photos to help you remember what made you like this particular vendor!
- Tracks the vendors contact details, including but not limited to, the address, phone, website
- Able to categorise the vendor by reception, ceremony, photographer, etc.
- Able to enlarge the photos to show your family and friends which vendors you prefer and let them help you make a decision.
- Mark vendors as favourites
- Preset with wedding budget suggestions (only for weddings)
- Add unlimited amount of budget items to suit you!
- Automatically calculates your total estimated budget, actual cost, total paid and balance.
- Tracks partial payments and payment history - with flexible note entering
- Tracks the task, guest and budgeting progress
Event Planner vs. Wedding Planner PRO
- Perfect if you want to plan for ANY event - birthdays, family get-togethers, corporate businesses, holidays, functions, charities, baby showers, high school dance, etc.
If there are any features you would like to see in Event Planner, please let us know. We are always happy to listen and fulfil the needs of our users.
Please write to us instead of reporting bugs and issues as a review. As we cannot, no matter how much we wish we could, reply to users who post a review!
October 14, 2013 New version 2.0.0
September 22, 2013 Price Decrease: $46.99 -> $39.99
September 22, 2013 New version 1.1.1
June 11, 2013 New version 1.0.2
November 30, -0001 Initial Release