What's New- Ads removed for users using any upgrade
- An option to remove Ads
- Solved a problem that caused the app to crash on some devices when loading docx or doc files
- Fixed a problem when saving doc files with non-English file names.
- Usability Enhancements
- Tap anywhere on the new word document to start typing
- Support of special characters and foreign languages in PDF conversion and printing of Word documents
- Solved reported bugs including:
* Paste text from external sources.
* Copy/Paste text from PDF to Word documents.
* Some Word files caused the app to crash.
* Minor bug fixes and usability enhancements
App DescriptioniPhoneGlance: "The creators of this app have taken the time to see the app from all perspectives. They have created an all-encompassing; extremely useful app."
Mobile Apps Review: "I know I will be using this app in many different ways, and I highly recommend you get this app as soon as possible."
Download multiple files of any type from Safari & store and view them right on your iOS device from anywhere*! Get iFile Download Manager to download, access & save every file you need locally & in the cloud. Unify your file management & download experience today!
iFile Download Manager gives you the power to download any file type from the web and view them on demand whenever and wherever you need to!
● Utilizing iFile Download Manager you can download files of nearly any format (including text, video, and audio file types) right through the normal mobile Safari browser on your iOS device. Downloads can run as background applications for up to ten minutes if needed.
● iFile Download Manager features an embedded browser which gives users the option to search out files and download them from the web without ever leaving the app. Furthermore the app is fully integrated with mobile safari, ensuring that when file links are clicked the opened files can be redirected to iFile Download Manager for automatic download!
● Built to be practical and optimally functional, iFile Download Manager enables you to download multiple files from the web simultaneously, automatically initiate file downloads, and offers full resume support.
● iFile Download Manager isn’t simply a portal for you to retrieve and access all the files you’ve downloaded and/ or saved on your iOS device. The app links directly with your Dropbox account (in-app purchase) and backs up to iCloud too.
● Once iFile Download Manager is up and running you can open up and view every file you’ve downloaded or saved too; even if it’s a file type that’s not normally supported by iOS. Every video format, picture format, and document format - everything.
Manage the docs & files you download or import more effectively with iFile Download Manager as well with the help of:
●“Cut” & “Copy” Utilities:
Cut, Copy and Paste whole files and/or select and copy specific portions of any docs content.
● Rename files:
Edit and change file & document names with ease.
● Share files via email:
Wirelessly share any files & docs they’d like to with contacts.
● Print files wirelessly via Air Print
Print any document to any printer regardless of where you are with a bluetooth connection.
● Compress files into .zip files (in-app purchase)
Save space and compress large files to send & share via email
● File decompression from .zip, .rar, & .tar files:
Open up & view large files normally unable to be opened on iOS devices with the click of a button.
● In-app file search bar:
Locate documents and other files by name that are either locally on your device or stored on Dropbox (in-app purchase).
● Import photos & take photos right through iFile Download Manager:
Want to add photo to add into your iFile Download Manager? Take one without ever leaving the app and save it directly, or import photos from your iPhoto Gallery, Photostream, or DropBox accounts (in-app purchase) with a few simple clicks.
*Note: Due to an iOS limitation, you can only manage files that have been copied/moved to the application.
iFile Download Manager is developed by Beleela.
January 29, 2014 New version 6.0.10
September 26, 2013 New version 5.9
August 20, 2013 New version 5.7
May 18, 2013 New version 5.5
March 14, 2013 New version 5.4
November 30, -0001 Initial Release