With a snap – and a tap -- of your fingers, Food Network Favorites: One-Pot Wonders delivers a new repertoire of easy dinner ideas and almost-instant party food. Go from weeknight quick-cleanup solutions to wow-em game time get-togethers using all-new and best-of recipes from favorite Food Network chefs like Alton Brown, Rachael Ray and Paula Deen. One-Pot Wonders is filled with delicious no-side-dish-needed comfort food like chili, lasagna and mix-and-match macaroni and cheese, plus healthy and international twists on classics. With just a skillet, slow cooker, Dutch oven or other basic tool from the kitchen cabinet, One-Pot Wonders shows you how to save time and energy while enjoying mealtime. It’s filled with more than 50 all-in-one-solution recipes, tips, shortcuts, pantry ideas, videos and our chefs’ most creative tricks to make chicken, pasta and other go-to ingredients interesting. There are even “casserole” desserts like a super-moist can’t-miss One-Bowl Chocolate Cake. The result? Family dinners on the table every night, no stress from start to finish.
• Dozens of never-seen-before, easy-to-make recipes
• Helpful & inspirational videos that you'll want to watch over and over again
• Detailed Resource Guide to provide all of the information you need
• Dazzling HD Retina-ready photos
• Tips from your favorite Food Network Chefs
- April 23, 2013 Initial release