What's New in Version 2.5.2
• Added ability to unlink goals and manage them separately.
• Minor user interface improvements.
• Other minor preventive care actions.
Every Body Walk for iPhone and Apple Watch helps you to maintain your healthy walking habit.
Every Body Walk! helps you track key aspects of your walking habit including distance, time, and calories burned. You can watch your progress en route, save your walking history for future reference, and share your walks with friends and family via Facebook and Twitter.
Every Body Walk! for Apple Watch:
• Start, end, pause, and resume your walks.
• Set your walking goals such as distance, time, and calories burned.
• View your history and stats in a beautiful watch interface.
• Use Glances to view your progress in real time
• Save walks for future reference.
• Every Body Walk for iPhone and Apple Watch are constantly in sync.
With Every Body Walk! you can:
• Start, end, pause, and resume your walk with the tap of a button.
• Set targets such as distance, time, and calories burned.
• View your walking routes on maps.
• Watch your progress in real time and save walks for future reference.
• Share your walk summary on Facebook and Twitter.
• Sync your weight with Apple’s Health app.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- March 03, 2013 Initial release
- April 18, 2013 New version 2.0.1
- June 18, 2013 New version 2.1.0
- October 10, 2013 New version 2.1.2
- November 26, 2013 New version 2.2.0
- April 03, 2014 New version 2.3.0
- September 23, 2014 New version 2.3.1
- March 04, 2015 New version 2.4.0
- April 15, 2015 New version 2.5.0
- April 26, 2015 New version 2.5.1
- June 21, 2015 New version 2.5.2