What's NewBug fixes
App DescriptionLooking for the best free app for doing an Harlem Shake video with your colleagues or your friends? Look no more!
Make your own awesome "Harlem Shake" HD video in 3 easy steps :
- Step #1 : Record the first part dancing alone
- Step #2 : Record the crazy part by bringing your friends along
- Step #3 : Share it and become famous!
Be part of the buzz!
With Harlem Shakr, you are 30 seconds away from global fame!
- Shoot your videos and HarlemShakr will automatically make an awesome compiled Harlem Shake video.
- Share it on Youtube
- Share it on Facebook
- Share it on Twitter
- Share it by SMS
- Share it by Email
- Save it to your library in HD
- Video stabilisation enabled
* Dancing skills not included
What is this "Harlem Shake" buzz about ?
A Harlem Shake video lasts 30 seconds and feature an excerpt from the song "Harlem Shake" by electronic musician Baauer. Usually, a video begins with one person (often helmeted or masked) dancing to the song alone for 15 seconds, surrounded by other people not paying attention or unaware of the dancing individual. When the bass drops, the video cuts to the entire crowd doing a crazy convulsive dance for the next 15 seconds.
January 29, 2014 New version 1.3.2
October 21, 2013 New version 1.3.1
August 16, 2013 New version 1.3
May 30, 2013 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
November 30, -0001 Initial Release