- Fixed a really annoying crash that would happen sometimes when starting a new level (sorry...)
Whats New in 4.1
Now fully optimized for iOS 10
Thanks to your feedback we fixed a few pesky bugs:
- Fixed an annoying bug when you change your student’s avatar it set the lesson day to
Sunday. This won't happen anymore:)
- Fixed a glitch in the scoring at the end of a level with the bars showing 100%. Sorry about that!
As we can’t respond to reviews, please write us at [email protected] with anything you need help with or that you’ve found to be a bit buggy. We listen, so keep it coming!
Piano Maestro is a fun and engaging piano practice tool for families and teachers. Chosen by Apple as #1 Education App in over 20 countries. Works with any piano or keyboard.
From playing a single note to complete pieces, Piano Maestro helps your child master sight-reading, rhythm, technique and playing with both hands to make sheet music come to life. Fun piano learning for the entire family with positive screen time!
What is included:
- Journey - progress by chapters, rising in difficulty level. Collect SKILL POINTS as you play
- Library - over 2,500 songs & exercises according to level or genre for songs or by exercise type. From classical, pop, rock, TV & movie songs and themes all songs have fun background music
- Method Books - tons of lesson books from leading publishers like Alfred Music
- Receive a 3-star score after mastering rhythm, timing and sight-reading
- Practice options to learn songs step-by-step to personalize your learning experience
How it works:
- Download Piano Maestro to your iPad, place it on your piano/keyboard and play away!
- Auto-magically recognizes your piano or keyboard, with real-time feedback – no wires needed!
- No piano? No problem! TOUCH MODE also available
Created by music educators, Piano Maestro can be used as a resource in lessons with many teacher management features and reports and as a tool for assigning and assessing homework to increase practice time helping students learn faster. Join our thriving JoyTunes Teachers community on Facebook to get ideas on how to use Piano Maestro in your lessons and to connect with other like-minded teachers.
“This is the kind of app that if I could get in the hands of every single child, I would!”
How the subscription works:
All app users can play several free skill levels. Upgrade to a subscription package at any time
- Subscribers will receive FULL access to the entire app including all pop songs, method books and other licensed content
Choose from one of the following subscription options.
Parents and students learning without a teacher:
- Monthly recurring subscription for $9.99/month
- Recurring yearly subscription for $59.99/year
- My Studio: full access to all content, for $12.99/month or $9.99/month (annual)
- Studio+Home: Unlocks everything for you and ALL your students, for $19.99/month or $14.99/month (annual)
- All recurring subscriptions will auto-renew unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You may turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings
- Your subscription is for your iTunes account and can be used on your iOS device
- Payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period
Piano Maestro is developed by JoyTunes, creators of award-winning apps Simply Piano and Piano Dust Buster. The apps are used by tens of thousands of piano teachers worldwide with over 1 million songs learned every week. JoyTunes are experts in creating educational and fun apps for learning piano quickly and easily.
Awards & Recognition -
- "EMI’s Innovation Challenge”
- "World Summit Award", by the United Nations
“Parents' Choice Award”
- “Best Tools for Beginners”, NAMM
- “Golden App”, Apps for Homeschooling
- "Best Tablet Game", GameIS
Have questions, feedback or found something buggy? Reach out to us at [email protected]
- March 18, 2014 Initial release
- March 22, 2014 New version 2.5
- April 04, 2014 New version 2.5.1
- April 07, 2014 New version 2.5.2
- April 20, 2014 New version 2.6
- May 05, 2014 New version 2.6.1
- June 06, 2014 New version 2.7
- July 16, 2014 New version 2.7.3
- July 27, 2014 New version 2.8
- August 07, 2014 New version 2.8.1
- August 28, 2014 New version 3.0
- September 15, 2014 New version 3.1
- December 04, 2014 New version 3.2
- December 18, 2014 New version 3.3
- January 29, 2015 New version 3.4
- February 17, 2015 New version 3.5
- March 26, 2015 New version 3.6
- May 12, 2015 New version 3.7
- September 16, 2015 New version 3.8
- November 02, 2015 New version 3.8.1
- December 06, 2015 New version 3.10
- December 07, 2015 New version 3.10.1
- March 14, 2016 New version 3.11
- August 10, 2016 New version 4.0
- August 13, 2016 New version 4.0.1
- November 09, 2016 New version 4.1.1