- Improved image handling. Should provided better responsiveness throughout the app when downloading image
- We now wrap multi-word tags in  to match server behavior.
- App displays a thumb instead of a star for "liking" something.
- Communities and colleague pages default to the activity stream instead of the info page.
- Fixed issue where from an iPad running iOS 8+ you couldn't take a picture.
- Fixed crashing bug on Colleague/Community search.
In order to use this application, your company must have Social Sites 3.1 or above installed. If you do not have Server version 3.1 or above, please download Social Sites 2010 for iPhone.
Social Sites for iOS provides mobile users with direct access to their enterprise social computing environment. The iOS client gives users access to all the relevant updates from the their colleagues and communities in Social Sites.
• Sharing updates, videos, and photos.
• Commenting on, sharing, marking “follow-up” and “liking” valuable updates.
• Notifications when others comment on or like your updates.
• Private messages to colleagues.
• Participation in community discussions.
• Targeted questions to a person or group and answering questions.
• View shared content libraries for colleagues and communities.
• Contact information for colleagues.
- January 05, 2015 New version 4.5.8
- November 03, 2014 New version 4.5.6
- September 18, 2014 New version 4.5.5
- June 11, 2014 Initial release