- Commenting and Liking a post has now been enabled directly from your stream. You now do not need to tap through to a post detail to interact with it.
- The responsiveness of liking/unliking a post or marking a good answer has been greatly improved.
- Fixed issue with images appearing as blank in the activity stream in certain server versions.
- Fixed a bug where the app would go into an unresponsive state after attempting to add a photo to a private message.
- Updated auth handling to take advantage of Apple’s security improvements.
- Fixed a crash when attempting to send an email log from the app on an iPad.
- When you have selected an image to attach to a post, the thumbnail wasn’t appearing in the post window.
In order to use this application, your company must have Social Sites 3.1 or above installed. If you do not have Server version 3.1 or above, please download Social Sites 2010 for iPhone.
Social Sites for iOS provides mobile users with direct access to their enterprise social computing environment. The iOS client gives users access to all the relevant updates from the their colleagues and communities in Social Sites.
• Sharing updates, videos, and photos.
• Commenting on, sharing, marking “follow-up” and “liking” valuable updates.
• Notifications when others comment on or like your updates.
• Private messages to colleagues.
• Participation in community discussions.
• Targeted questions to a person or group and answering questions.
• View shared content libraries for colleagues and communities.
• Contact information for colleagues.
- June 11, 2014 Initial release
- September 18, 2014 New version 4.5.5
- November 03, 2014 New version 4.5.6
- January 05, 2015 New version 4.5.8
- April 15, 2015 New version 4.5.9
- July 09, 2015 New version 4.5.10
- January 24, 2016 New version 5.0