This is the full version of Turnacle. It contains all features without additional in-app purchases.
★★★★★ - "This game is really good for people who like puzzles. It's really good, get it now" - Emcee Bean
★★★★★ - "It's like trying to crack the code of a safe. Very nice!" - Littlelexx
★★★★★ - "[It] feels like solving a nicer version of Sudoku" - mweghorst
★ Turnacle achieved #4 most popular free app in the US! Turnacle was a top 5 app in 18 countries! ★
^ That's why you should get Turnacle now! ^
How many puzzles should a great game have? Only unlimited!
Turnacle offers an unlimited amount of puzzles in two game modes, totaling six levels of difficulty. No two puzzles are the same. You will be challenged!
Solve puzzles, earn achievements and compete with your friends on the Game Center leaderboards.
In Turnacle, the goal is to solve grids consisting of colored discs. A grid consists of up to 66 discs with up to six colors. Rotate the discs so the colors align with the neighboring discs. If all discs are properly aligned, the grid is solved.
In Classic mode, you'll solve a sequence of grids as fast as possible. In Puzzle mode, you'll face the biggest grids yet, which you'll have to solve in the least possible moves.
Turnacle makes great use of the iPhone 5 screen. For exclusive content, try playing Turnacle on your iPad.
- Two challenging game modes: focus on speed or pure puzzle skills
- Achievements: rewarding skillful and innovative play
- Unlimited puzzles from a handcrafted puzzle generator
- Resume a game from the iCloud: lose your phone and still be able to finish your game
- Themes: choose between the original or the new color-blind look
- Social: share your achievement progress and new highscores on Facebook and Twitter (iOS 6 only)
- An interactive tutorial explaining the original game mechanics
This is the kind of game that some people will turn out to be extraordinarily good at! Perhaps you're one of them...
Turnacle is free, supported by ads. You can upgrade to Premium and turn off the ads and other offers by our partners.
- June 12, 2014 Initial release