This minor fix updates some launch day issues.
Super Ninja Quest now has impeccable iPhone 5 compatibility.
As a launch bonus, we added a new enemy: Naginata!
Jump, kick, punch, throw shuriken, drop bombs, and collect Goldies and Spring Rubies in a pixel art platformer/brawler hybrid. Help Niki Nakamura collect the lost video tape collection Rob left her scattered around the gigantic evil Clan mega complex.
She is back. With the same powers as before, only with tougher enemies to fight. Show your true spirit in Super Ninja Quest, a platformer/fighting hybrid taking place in the beautiful landscapes of post-pixelcalyptic Japan.
As a sequel to Super Ninja Therapy, this game adds on the successful formula by including new enemies, new levels, and all new quests.
- Game Center support with High Score and Total Boss Kills leaderboards
- Improved virtual controls
- 45 different screens to explore
- Use real weapons from ancient Japan, such as shuriken, katana, Naginata and the deadly Tsubute.
- Upgrade your ninja weapons in the Super Weapons Shop
- Smoother gameplay on older generation devices
The battle gets tougher as you progress, but don't despair - as you get to slowly learn about the evil Clan and what they plan to do with your friend Rob.
Follow us on @devtherapy
p.s. We are planning a pretty major update soon, please let us know if you have questions, requests or ideas!
- July 22, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- June 09, 2014 Initial release