- Fixed an issue where the app could crash when adding a new place when there are a large amount of nearby places
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash when sharing a collection
- The "All Places" option is no longer hidden even if you have no places in the database
Use Rego to privately bookmark where you are, where you want to go and where you’ve been. Capture moments in photos and notes. Organize your places with collections, custom pin colors and favoriting. And when you’re ready to get there, send your places to other apps like TomTom, Apple & Google Maps for navigation.
Rego is private, but it’s also the best way to share a place when you want to. Meeting a colleague somewhere? Send them the place with Rego. Got friends coming into town? Send them your recommendations in a published collection.
HOW PEOPLE USE REGO
- Travelers use the search and discovery tools at the Rego website to plan their trips, and import those places into Rego. Then while traveling, they use the maps and pins to get around, discover new places and capture memories in photos and notes.
- City dwellers use Rego to bookmark local cafes and restaurants, starring their favorites and putting those with wifi in a custom collection.
- Photographers use Rego to bookmark and review potential photo shoot sites with customers.
- Real estate agents use Rego to bookmark their listings, complete with reference photos and notes.
- And those frustrated with Foursquare are switching to Rego en masse! :-)
- SEVEN WAYS to bookmark a place:
1. Your current location
2. Search for an address or coordinates
3. Select a point on a map
4. Choose a photo that has embedded location data
5. Choose from your contacts
6. Choose a known nearby place (you’re gonna love this option!)
7. Importing from the Rego.to website.
- THREE WAYS to view your places:
1. By proximity to your current location
2. By date modified
3. In alphabetical order
- ORGANIZE your places:
1. In collections and folders
2. With custom pin colors
- CAPTURE moments:
1. Snap a photo with the camera
2. Add multiple photos from your Camera Roll
2. Add custom notes
1. Send places to other apps like TomTom, Google & Apple Maps, Navigon and Waze for navigation.
2. Tap-n-hold to copy coordinates to the clipboard for use in other geo apps.
1. Send a place to a friend by email, message, web link, WhatsApp & more
2. Share an entire group of places by publishing them to a private area at the Rego.to website.
1. Backup your data securely to Dropbox.
You can learn more about Rego at www.rego.to, or email us at [email protected]
Brought to you by Makalu Interactive
- March 20, 2013 Initial release
- April 11, 2013 New version 1.1
- May 06, 2013 New version 1.2
- May 20, 2013 New version 1.2.1
- September 11, 2013 New version 1.3
- September 17, 2013 New version 1.3.1
- January 10, 2014 New version 1.4
- January 10, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $4.99
- January 11, 2014 New version 1.4.1
- August 30, 2014 New version 2.0
- September 15, 2014 New version 2.0.1
- September 20, 2014 New version 2.0.2
- October 06, 2014 New version 2.0.3
- October 19, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> FREE!
- October 20, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $4.99
- November 03, 2014 New version 2.1
- December 13, 2014 New version 2.2
- January 04, 2015 New version 2.2.1
- February 06, 2015 New version 2.2.2
- February 06, 2015 Price increase: $4.99 -> $7.99
- February 13, 2015 New version 2.2.3
- March 03, 2015 New version 2.2.4
- June 22, 2015 New version 2.2.5
- July 04, 2015 New version 2.2.6
- August 01, 2015 New version 2.2.7