What’s New in Version 2.2
▪ New account system that does not use Mobage
▪ Your account name, heroes, progress, and currencies are preserved
▪ New options menu throughout game
▪ Minor bug fixes
▪ Minor art updates
*****Play the new and vastly expanded Heroes & Havoc!
*****NEW! Journey through the dozens of Tales, Legends, and Sagas that have been added to the game. Explore the mysteries of the world of Havoc!
*****NEW! Customize your Heroes with upgrades from the new Ascension Pyramid – Build an unstoppable force!
Heroes & Havoc is a fantasy role-playing game that takes place in the beautifully illustrated world of Havoc. You are an angel who has been cast out of the heavens for bringing magic to mortals. Now, you must gather your Heroes and engage the gods in an epic battle for redemption!
This innovative role-playing game features an addictive blend of card battle and tactical RPG combat, bringing card battle to a new level of drama!
With dozens of fighters to collect and regular player events, Heroes & Havoc brings you an ever-expanding universe of combat possibilities. Through victory you’ll level up your Heroes and their kingdoms, gaining access to new skills, abilities, and magic that will help you devastate your foes.
▪ Rich, Strategic RPG Combat – Fast paced battles where the outcome is in your hands. Size up your opponents, select who enters the fight, and choose which spells to use. Soon you will find powerful combos to unleash on the mightiest of foes. Turn-by-turn, the choice is yours.
▪ Rich and Growing Collection of Heroes – Assemble your collection from dozens of Heroes, with new kingdoms and heroes debuting regularly.
▪ Level up your Heroes for Greater Skills and Power – Your Heroes gain experience in battle, earning them divine Ascensions to crush even more powerful opponents.
▪ Special Abilities and Magic – Choose how your Heroes will Ascend, resulting in interesting combinations of combat abilities and spells. The game evolves as you play, creating potent new capabilities to exploit.
- November 11, 2013 Initial release
- January 03, 2014 New version 2.1
- March 13, 2014 New version 2.2