* New icon
Little free game
Get inside an engine and test your mechanical smarts and reaction time. In this game from Popular Mechanics and GameSalad, you trigger the spark that keep pistons pumping.
While you play, you can watch the cylinders run through the combustion cycle. To make it harder, turn off the SPARK GUIDES, and rely purely on your mechanical know-how for timing.
The goal of the game is to push for the highest rpm and drive as far as possible before your fuel runs out. Players start with a simple one-cylinder engine, the kind you'd find in a lawnmower. Do well, and you'll unlock the two-cylinder engine. The hardest level is a four-cylinder finger frenzy!
Actual developer: Hearst Communications, further design done by Kidsapps.
- April 27, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- November 09, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- August 19, 2014 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- August 04, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- June 08, 2014 Initial release