What's Newadd Audiobus support
App Description/////Reply to a question////
ā€¯Big mistake not being able to turn off the background noiseā€¯
"If one were to record this-heavy use of a noise gate would be needed!"
No,no, you can play with no motor sound. Do not turn on red switch when move to keyboard screen.
"out of tune."
Yes, We know. But this is the Mellotron S/N761 manufactured in the '70s
"it's possible to lock the keyboard"
Yes you can. Puch the right button on white panel.
Super Manetron is the Mellotron for iPhone and iPod touch. Genuine sound sampled from Mellotron M400S (serial number 761) manufactured in the 70's.
The Mellotron is an vintage sampling keyboard by analog tapes. The Mellotron had a strong impact on rock music, becoming a trademark sound of the progressive rock bands.
You can see an internal mechanism (tape running animation) and can enjoy simulation of Mellotron with eyes and an ear.
- Core MIDI compatible
- 35Kyes of sampled sounds from Mellotron M400S serial number 761 manufactured in the 70's.
- 8 sec PCM full sampling sounds each Key
- Scrollable Keyboard & dual Keyboards with switchable key width
- No loop sounds (real performance feeling)
- Pre-loaded with 7 instruments including Flute, 3violins (Strings), Cello, Oboe, 8-voice Choir, Vibes, Brass
- 7 instrument sounds can be set as the favorite position of A,B,C position on setting screen
- A+B, B+C mix sounds position
- The sound of motor and tape rewind mechanical noise
- Tape running animation
- Pitch control by accelerometer
- Built-in Reverb that simulates spring reverb
- Original sounds source are recorded by 96KHz/24 bits
- Compiled under the supervision of Fumitaka Anzai (Famous vintage keyboard player & collector of Japan)
According to a prior notice, finished a 50% sale.
January 29, 2014 Price Decrease: $7.99 -> $6.99
January 29, 2014 New version 1.2.3
September 26, 2013 New version 1.2.2
August 07, 2013 New version 1.2
April 02, 2013 New version 1.1
November 30, -0001 Initial Release