Thank you so much for all your reactions, bugreports, suggestions on improvements of our game Who? on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We've listened to you and made the following changes in this version:
* Updated the gamelist where you see all of your games. Now all active games that require your action are on top of the list!
* We've added a badgenumber to the Who? icon, so you immediately see how many games require your action.
* On special request: we now show you the name of the opponent you're playing.
* On special request: we made graphic changes to the chat button, to make it more visible
* We made a graphic improvement on the difference between friends that already are playing Who? and your othetr Facebook friends (red and blue buttons)
* We've changed the icon of the question history option.
* We've changed the Return button to ask a question to an OK button
* We've added a speechbubble to show you what your opponents asked about their targets
* When you click on a default question icon (Do I have a beard) it now pre-fills it as a real question. So you have to push the OK button.
* We've made several improvements on our memory management, this increases the speed of the game a lot!
Play the board game "Guess Who?" against your Facebook friends!
Who? the Game is the game for two players where you must guess which (common) Facebook friend your opponent has as mystery friend.
Use standard questions or create your own original and personal questions that can be answered with yes or no. How well do you know your Facebook friends?
Buy extra credits for hints for accelerating the game.
Challenge your Facebook friends, no matter what platform he / she uses!
Special game feature ... Double Trouble!
With Who? we introduce a special game feature for our Premium users, Double Trouble!
Double Trouble doesn't give you one ... but two targets to guess! So it changes the way you ask your questions, beacause a simple Is it a man? doesn't help you that much!
So be creative in asking questions and beat your Facebook opponent in this challenging game feature.
About the App
* Based on the successful board game "Guess Who?".
* Play with your Facebook friends.
* Use standard questions or create an original another question.
* Use hints to play the game faster.
* Earn credits and use them to purchase additional hints.
The game is universal, so can be played on iPhone and iPad (coming soon). Continue on your iPad with the games you started on your iPhone!
Become fan of Who? the Game on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
We appreciate your suggestions, critics and tips about our App. So please send them to email@example.com
We will try to take them in account in next versions of the App!
- June 15, 2014 Initial release