The conference goal is to provide a forum for industry professionals (executives and leading researchers) and students to discuss the increasing role of analytics in the global sports industry. MIT Sloan is dedicated to fostering growth and innovation in this arena, and the conference enriches opportunities for learning about the sports business world. The conference is open to anyone interested in sports.
Founded in 2006, the conference is co-chaired by Daryl Morey (MIT Sloan ’00) and Jessica Gelman (HBS ’02) who oversee MIT Sloan students in the planning and operating of the yearly conference.
App has the following functionality:
- Schedule of Sloan Sports Analytics Conference with ability to create personal notifications
- Speakers profiles with detailed info
- Venue map with routing functionality
- Info about event
- Sponsors profiles with detailed info
- Exhibitors profiles with detailed info
- February 18, 2013 Initial release
- January 31, 2014 New version 1.1