What is DEMOCRATIZING INNOVATION? The theme of the MIT Sloan Technology Conference 2013, Democratizing Innovation, is about you, the tech users. User-driven innovation is the process of creating new ideas and products based on users experiences, behaviors, and interactions. This embraces an understanding of true user needs and the involvement of users in the innovation process. With the proliferation of the internet and today´s high accessibility, consumers are more aware of what is out there, have the possibility to communicate their demands to companies, and are actually taking part in the development process. All this has created more sophisticated consumers who value companies and products that match their own personal values and needs.
App has the following functionality:
- Info about conference
- Schedule with ability to create personal notifications
- Speakers profiles with detailed info
- Sponsors profiles with detailed info
- Map with road planning functionality.
- February 18, 2013 Initial release
- January 27, 2014 New version 1.1