Restored posting to Facebook
RunHelper is the simplest way to track your runs, period. Instantly view your total mileage, calories burned, and runs completed. Select your distance, time or intervals and let RunHelper do the rest. You’ll still have to run though.
RunHelper maps your runs, motivates you, and tracks your progress. Know exactly how much road you’ve chewed up and calories you’ve burned so you'll know just how many Holiday cookies to eat (or not to eat). We’ve built-in all the great features that make our apps the best training apps:
- Distance Run
- Time Run
- Distance + Intervals
- Time + Intervals
- Calorie Run
Run faster or slow down? See your distance and pace with just a glance on the workout screen. In app GPS tracks your workout while you run outdoors.
Running out and back? No problem. RunHelper will let you know when to turn around and head back.
Good music makes a workout. Don’t let the bad music slow you down. Change tracks or playlists right from the workout screen without interrupting your workout.
Some runs are better than others. Record what the weather was like, how you felt, and where you ran. And don’t forget to add a note. View your runs in either calendar or list view.
A picture is worth a thousand words. See your pace, distance, calories and weight progress on beautiful graphs.
Seeing is believing. See your workout route on a map with mile markers displaying your pace and distance.
Motivate and get motivated. Share your workouts on Facebook and Twitter right from the app.
You worked hard to log all those workouts. Make sure they are safe with automatic cloud backup. But that’s not all! You will also:
- Earn points and unlock achievements
- Get Workout reminders
- Receive Weekly workout summary via email
- See all your workouts from all your Bluefin apps in one place
- See detailed pace and elevation charts
* Subscribe to RunHelper Connect right from the app with in-app-purchase. 30-day free trial included.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Compatible with iOS 9.0, requires iOS 6.0 or greater.
- June 08, 2014 Initial release
- September 16, 2014 New version 3.5
- September 24, 2014 New version 3.5.5
- September 28, 2014 New version 3.5.6
- December 01, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $3.99
- December 02, 2014 Price increase: $3.99 -> $4.99
- December 13, 2014 New version 3.5.7
- June 21, 2015 New version 3.5.8
- November 28, 2015 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $3.99
- November 29, 2015 Price increase: $3.99 -> $4.99